Here is a list of frequently asked questions we get:
How much will it cost?
All pricing is based on how much is loaded. We have no hidden fees and we do not tack mysterious fees later. NO surprises! The estimate is given to you in person for our Junk Removal Service and we can quote you for our Dumpster Bins Rental Services over the phone.
To understand pricing, the best thing to do is to speak to one of our trained junk removal operators. Call us anytime at (416) 265-7979.
What do you take?
We can take away anything non-hazardous that two people can lift.
What we DO take:
- Wood – fencing, decking, firewood, old lumber
- Construction materials – debris, drywall, tiling, wallboard, Sheetrock
- Garden debris – branches, tree and hedge clippings, sod, dirt
- Furniture – couches/sofas, desks, file cabinets, tables, dressers, sofa beds, mattresses
- Appliances – fridges, freezers, stoves, dish washers, washers and dryers
- Basements, garages, shed and attic junk – boxes, books, old tools, tires
- Electronics – computers, monitors, copy machines, printers
- Garbage – cardboard, rubbish, paper
- Concrete – from broken pathways or flooring
- Roofing items – cedar and asphalt shingles
- Renovation junk – Walls, doors, windows, plywood, drywall, floor boards, plasterboard and frames, etc.
- Old Tires – But we do charge more for this because they need to go to a special dump.
What we DO NOT take:
- Chemicals, solvents
- Oil drums
- Oil tanks
- Gas tanks
What type of payment do you accept?
We accept ALL major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
Are you licensed to do this work?
Yes. Our company, trucks, and employees are fully licensed and insured. In fact, we are licensed by the Ministry of Environment, we have Liability Insurance, we have our WSIB Clearance Certificates. We are even a member of the (BBB) Better Business Bureau with a spotless record.
Can the bin be placed on the street?
Certain local governments allow bins to be placed on the street, others do not. The City of Toronto requires a Street Occupation Permit – here is the permit application. More information is available on the Toronto City Website or call them at (416) 392-6593. Outside of Toronto, call your local city or town hall.
Do you do city of Toronto garbage pick-up?
No. If you need help with specific city of Toronto garbage pick-up services please visit www.toronto.ca/311 their website will have all the necessary info you are looking for.
How do I load a bin?
- Any bin that has waste piled higher than the top of the bin is overloaded. Please do not overload.
- Waste should be evenly distributed in the bin. A balanced load makes for an easier pickup.
Do I need to make special preparations at the bin site?
- If you will be getting a roll-off bin, there should be at least a 16 foot wide access to the bin site to accommodate the truck and its mechanics. If it’s going on the street make sure you have the proper city permits.
- No vehicles should be parked near the bin site at a time you are expecting a placement, exchange, or pickup.
- If the bin is being placed on a driveway or other asphalt that is in good condition, you may want to place large pieces of plywood where the bin is to be located to avoid damage.
What do you do with the junk?
The short answer is… it depends. Some items go to the dump while other items go to recycling stations. We are very environmentally conscious and recycle whenever possible. Items we often recycle are: paper junk, wood, metal, concrete, plastic, and computer equipment.